Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Blog!

So it's been awhile since I last had a blog, and I am pretty excited to re-enter the blogging world. But this blog will be pretty different from those of my past. My past blogs revolved around my life and whatever I felt like writing about at the time (as many amateur blogs do). The Green World, however, will be much more focused and (hopefully) helpful to you--my readers--as well.

The goal of this blog is to provide an array of information on environmental issues. Given the recent "Go Green" trend, it has become fashionable for us to give off the "I care about the environment" vibe even if we aren't quite sure what is going on with the environment and exactly what the so-called Green products we consume are (or aren't) doing for the environment. I will write about a range of topics that are pertinent to this new environmental movement, from ways that we can, on a daily basis, make a more positive impact on the environment to reasons explaining why we should even care.

Don't get me wrong: I am by no means an expert on the environmental movement and I have a lot to learn myself. But that is precisely why I am writing this blog: so that we can learn the real importance of environmental consciousness together. So think of this more as a journey for us both into the mysteries of The Green World. I hope you are looking forward to this adventure as much as I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment